Chinese hackers have upgraded Vista Loader to version 2.1.2, with further enhancement in terms of OEM choices and improvement in terms of compatibility. Vista Loader is a crack for Windows Vista activation, where the software based loader emu is installed as boot loader to emulate BIOS with SLIC table of selected OEM ID into memory during system startup, and thus trick Windows Vista into believing that the BIOS is of genuine OEM product to achieve instant OEM activation.
New features and improvements in Vista Loader v2.1.2:
- Support 32-bit and 64-bit (x86 and x64) Windows Vista.
- Support Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Home Basic.
- Built-in SLIC OEM ID support for Acer, ASUS, DELL, Gateway, HP, NEC, Lenovo and Sony.
- Does not delay and slow the startup or usage of Vista system.
- Correct the “ACPI: Reclaim Memory not found!” and unable to boot up error occurred in certain models of DELL and HP machines.
- Correct the unable to restore or wake up the computer after system standby or hibernate.
- Added check against memory to verify if destination address is writable.